In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Daisy Duck From Disney in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Daisy Duck From Disney.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Daisy Duck From Disney - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about DAISY DUCK from Disney
Daisy Duck is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character was first released in 1937 and her alias is named Donna and Super Daisy.
- She is a white Pekin duck usually wearing a white skirt and green bracelet.
- Her attire also consists of a light blue heeled shoes, short-sleeve shirt, and bow on her head.
- She is a close friend of Clarabelle Cow and best friend to Minnie Mouse.
- Her friends include nieces April, May, June, and boyfriend Donald Duck.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.