In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Finn And Jake From Adventure Time in 14 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Finn And Jake From Adventure Time.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Finn And Jake From Adventure Time - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about Finn and Jake from Adventure Time
Cartoon network premiered the first episode of Adventure Time in 2010, after an animation short became a viral sensation online. Finn is the brave and determined hero of the series, with Jake as his loyal companion. Finn is a young boy and one of the last humans in the Land of Ooo, a bizarre world filled with princesses and monsters. He wears a distinctive white hat, wears a green backpack and often carries a sword. Jake is Finn’s adopted brother, a talking yellow dog. With magical stretching powers, Jake often helps Finn when they go on adventures.
Did you know?
- In the original animated short, Finn is named “Pen”.
- Finn is 15 years old, but Jake is 28 in “magical dog years”.
- One of Finn and Jake’s common foes is the Ice King, who tries to kidnap princesses.
- Jake has five kids with his girlfriend Lady Rainicorn; they are named Charlie, T.V., Viola, Kim Kil Whan, and Jake Jr.
- Finn has a crush on Princess Bubblegum, the ruler of the Candy Kingdom.
- Although it’s usually hidden under his hat, Finn has long blond hair.
- There are female versions of Finn and Jake named “Fionna” and “Cake”.
Internet Popularity: Although it’s aimed at pre-teens, Adventure Time is hugely popular on the internet and with adults. Many fans create theories based around the show’s back story, or draw amazing artwork of the characters.