In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Lickitung in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Lickitung.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Lickitung - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Lickitung
Lickitung’s tongue is, well there’s only one way to put this; amazing! At 6’6” long, it is twice the length of its entire body. Tongue aside, Lickitung is a short, stocky Pokémon with a large, powerful tail and yellow danger markings on its chest and legs. Similar to a chameleon, Lickitung have extremely sticky coatings on their tongue for capturing prey. They also use their taste buds to remember things as they use taste as a tool for memory.
Did you know?
- Lickitung’s tongue is so strong it is able to lift grown adult humans
- The tongue is also used to find out more about its surroundings in the environment
- Lickitung’s tail is connected to its tongue, twitching when a bad taste occurs or if the tail is pulled
- Since generaion IV, it can evolve into Lickilicky as long as it can level up whilst knowing the skill of Rollout
- LLickitungs have a large appetite but have a real hatred for anything tasting sour
Although not being the greatest fighter, Lickitung can easily surprise its opponents with its many tongue skills. The sticky saliva coating can cause extreme tingling sensations and sometimes nausea