In this quick tutorial you’ll learn how to draw a husky dog in just a few quick steps, but first…
Interesting Facts about Husky Dogs
Huskies are dogs that people use for the sport of sled dog racing. The dogs race each other by pulling people on sleds. A group of dogs pull one sled. In the past, huskies were used to deliver goods on sleds from one place to another. Huskies are a breed of working dogs. They can be found in Siberia and Alaska.
Did You Know?
- Huskies do not bark often, but they howl.
- The huskies’ long hair, called a wooly coat, is straight and coarse. The coat can be brown, reddish, black, grey, or white.
- On average, huskies live for up to 14 or 15 years.
- Huskies are known to have two different eye colors, usually brown and blue.
- The most well-known huskies are the Siberian husky and the Alaskan husky.
- The average weight of Siberian huskies is 35 to 60 pounds. On average, their height ranges from 20 to 23.5 inches, up to their shoulder.
Huskies make great family pets because they are gentle with children. They are also very friendly and playful. Huskies are independent and do not need constant attention. However, they do form a close bond with their owners. Huskies love to exercise and be outdoors.