In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Raichu in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Raichu.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Raichu - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Raichu
It evolves from Pikachu using thunder stone and is the final form of Pichu. It is in the Electric-type category of Pokémon. It is bipedal and resembles a rodent with dark orange fur and white underside. Its tail is thin and long and has what appears to be a lightning bolt end which is smaller in the case of the females.
Did you know?
- The tail end of the Raichu is actually for protection against the power it possesses. The tail is used to obtain electricity from the atmosphere or the ground.
- It can store up to over 100, 000 volts of electricity and becomes more aggressive when its stores more electricity.
- It is able to learn the volt tackle as other Pokémon in its evolutionary family. It is their signature move.
- It uses its volt to shock opponents and can defeat Pokémon such as Dragonite.
- It discharges its electricity when walking by placing its tail on the grounds and subsequently leaves burnt spots on the ground and around its nest.
- It can glow in the dark thanks to the electricity trait.
- It also shares the category of mouse Pokemon with Rattata, Raticate, Sandshrew and Sandslash.